Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Prayer for You!

As I prepare to leave this is my prayer for my family and friends that I am leaving in the States. I am so blessed by each and everyone of you! It will be hard to say "see you later." But I know that God is sending me to Haiti and that He will be with you and loves you WAY more than I do or could! 
Love you!

Father,
Please come and move within their hearts. Penetrate their lives. May Your Spirit and holy fire consume them! May You wreck their lives and plans for Your Kingdom and glory. Safety is okay, but I pray that instead of safety that they are boldly and passionately pursuing Your Kingdom. Father, please grab a hold of their hearts, their souls, their minds, and their strength. May they see You in incredible and indescribable ways! Open their eyes to Your faithfulness, goodness, and love. 
   In times of chaos, confusion, and sorrow, may they seek You first. May You be their ROCK. May You be their REFUGE. May You be their STRENGTH. ALWAYS and FOREVER!!
   I do not know what you have in store for them, but I know You. I know that You are good and everything that You have made is good. You declared the goodness of all that you made at their creation! ALL You have made is good!! ALL of Your ways are GOOD! You made each and every one of us for Your glory and praise!
   Father, I pray that they would know this. I pray that they would NEVER forget it! EVER! 
   Father, I pray that they would daily come before Your presence. I pray that they would sit before Your feet and would  rest in Your presence. May they come before You empty and freely to be filled and sent out into the world to SHINE and PRAISE You everyday!
 Father, I pray for their community. None of us can do it alone. You created us to first love you and secondly love each other. Father, surround them with community. A community of people who first love You and secondly love them. May this community encourage, challenge, support, and lead them closer to You. May this community humbly come together and do life together. It's not going to be a perfect community because we are all humans and make mistakes. But I pray that they strive for holiness and strive to be the best brothers and sisters that they can through You. 
   Father, please bless them and keep them. May Your face shine upon them. May You give them a future and a hope. May You give them peace. May they ALWAYS love You first ABOVE ALL ELSE! 
Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment