Friday, May 30, 2014

Getting Back into the Swing of Haiti Life

Day six in Haiti is coming to a close. It has been awesome, tiring, and incredible these few past days getting back into the swing of living in Haiti. The best part has been reuniting with my mission family both Haitian and American. I missed them so much while I was in the States. We have been busy with intern training here in St. Louis with lots of trips by boat and taptap to surrounding towns that Northwest Haiti Christian Mission works in.  I will be spending a few more days in St. Louis before I head to my Mole home with the other two interns, Emily and Patrick who I will be serving alongside this summer. I'm so thankful for all of your prayers! Please let me know how I can pray for you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment