Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's been a journey.

It's been a journey. A long, unexpected journey with twists and turns that I never anticipated. This journey has led me to the most beautiful place that I have ever seen. It has led me to relationships that I never imagined would exist. It has led me to a broken heart and eyes filled with tears on countless occasions. It has left me with aches and longings that I never knew before. It has left me changed and challenged. It has shown me more of God and His GREAT power and love. It has also shown me more about myself, at times more then I have ever known or wished to know. This has been my journey with God as He has molded and shaped me. I'm so glad that this journey isn't over, because even though He has done SO much in me I am in no way perfect like Him. Can't believe that it has been almost thirteen years since it began. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next thirteen years or when He calls me Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment