Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Coming Step in my Journey!!

   I'm super excited to announce that a coming step in my journey will be my third internship with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission! I will spend another three months over the coming summer in the most beautiful place that I have ever seen, Mole St. Nicholas, Haiti. I will be serving with two other interns as well as the awesome staff in the Mole. This summer we will again focus on reaching out into the Mole community and surrounding towns and villages. We have many plans on how to become more focused and intentional about making sure that we reach every part of the Mole with the Gospel this summer. I'm in awe that God has again blessed me by calling me to serve in Haiti again! I would greatly appreciate yours prayers and support as I prepare for another summer serving the beautiful people of Haiti. One way that you can support me is by checking out my new blog www.craftedwithapurpose.blogger.com and new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/craftedwithapurpose?ref=hl that I have created as a way to sell accessories to help raise some of the money for my internship.

Blessings!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment